Volunteers Needed for Latinas LEAD Power Summit 2019
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Latino Community Foundation of Colorado and the annual Power Summit.
Si desea esta información en español, contáctenos en Diana Aldapa, 720-923-7614, firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEER OPTIONS AND LOGISTICS
We are seeking volunteers for the following tasks:
• Greeting and directing people to correct locations throughout the day
• Morning session and luncheon seating assistance
• General information and troubleshooting
• Meal Room
• Event logistics (signage placement, assistance with registration area movement and set-up throughout the day.
Duties of Volunteers:
• A minimum of 3 hours requested
• Mandatory Orientation (Will be held in May)
• Assisting in general Summit set-up
• Assisting in attendee registration set-up and registration assistance including reception
• Set up and placement of food and beverage and other items in the meal room
• Greeting and assisting attendees throughout the day
• Providing directional assistance to attendees
• General logistics
• Snacks and lunch will be provided to those serving more than 3 hours
• A letter from the LCFC confirming your volunteer involvement and contribution to the Forum.
• Experience working at an educational event benefiting both the Hispanic community and those who serve it.
• Paid parking at the DCPA Parking Garage entrance on Arapahoe Street & 13th. We will email you a link and map.
• Business / Business casual attire
• Comfortable shoes
Robert & Judi Newman Center for Theatre Education, 3rd Floor
1101 13th St.
Denver, CO 80204
Please enter the main entrance of the Newman Center for Theatre Education.
Parking is available in the DCPA parking lot.
If you are unable to volunteer for your assigned time, please notify Ryan Ayala, (720) 923-7608, email: email@example.com
* Volunteers for registration must commit to a full 4 hours in order to retain consistency in the check-in process.
Please fill out the form below and choose a shift you can commit to.